Building automatic HVAC management provides a complete offering to technical infrastructure support and full controllability of elevators, security equipment, fire/life safety, comfort tools and power efficiency in buildings. Building Automation Systems (BAS) use computer-based system monitoring to coordinate, organize and optimize building control sub-systems. Applications including:
- Equipment Scheduling - Turning equipment off and on as required; manually or automatically.
- Optimized Start/Stop - Turning heating and cooling equipment on in advance to ensure the building is at the required temperature during occupancy.
- Operator Adjustment - Accessing operator set-points that tune system to changing conditions.
- Monitoring - Logging of temperature, energy use, equipment start times, operator logon, etc.
- Alarm Reporting - Notifying the operator of failed equipment, out of limit temperature/pressure conditions or need for maintenance.